|Level D Practice Tests Book||$64.95|
|eBook Download - TEST #1||$34.95|
|eBook Download - TEST #2||$34.95|
About the Product
For a critical edge on test day, nothing is more important than your child's familiarity with the exam and test practice. ArringtonPrep's proven practice tests most accurately reflect the 8th edition of the OLSAT® exam and are designed to familiarize children with the test format, types of questions, administration style and difficulty. Updated to reflect the OLSAT® for 2012-2013, this book including TWO full-length practice tests provides your child with fresh content for an unbeatable review to ensure their highest performance. Practice tests can be timed to simulate actual test-taking conditions, or taken in the untimed mode as practice.
Included in the Practice Tests for the OLSAT®-8 (Level D):
- Tests #1 & #2
- TWO full length 64-question tests PLUS 11 sample questions (Total of 139 questions!)
- Two bubble answer sheets for students to practice recording answers
- Administration instructions and answer key
- ArringtonPrep full product support
- Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Sentence Arrangement, Arithmetic Reasoning, Logical Selection, Word/Letter Matrix, Verbal Analogies, Verbal Classification
- Figural Classification, Figural Analogies, Pattern Matrix, Figural Series, Number Series, Numeric Inference, Number Matrix
eBook Download - TEST #1 & TEST #2:
- Each eBook download includes one full length 64-question practice test with sample questions designed to be administered on a computer or iPad
- Includes printable administration instructions, answer key and bubble answer sheets
- Click here to read the eBook Download Policy
- Vendor: Arrington Publishing Company
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Dimensions: 11" x 8.5"
About the Vendor:
ArringtonPrep, an imprint of the Arrington Publishing Company, is a leading independent early education publisher based in New York and committed to providing the highest quality materials and resources for test preparation, curriculum development for specialized learning, academic enrichment tools, and related support to parents and educators.
OLSAT® and Otis-Lennon School Ability Test® are trademarks, in the US and/or other countries, of Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliate(s), or their licensors. Prepstrong is not affiliated with or related to Pearson Education, Inc. or its affiliates. Pearson does not sponsor or endorse Prepstrong products or services, nor have they been reviewed, certified, or approved by Pearson.