Arrington Publishing's brand new OLSAT®-8 product contains all new challenging content--with over 200 new practice questions--to ensure your child has the most comprehensive preparation possible. The Study Guide for the OLSAT®-8, Level A is designed to familiarize children with the various Verbal and Nonverbal test tasks including identifying similarities and differences, following directions, classifying objects, determining sequence, solving arithmetic problems, and completing analogies. As the only product available that features an in-depth guide to explaining and solving every question, this study guide has everything your child needs to gain an extensive understanding of how to approach the complex concepts and apply the full breadth of his or her knowledge for success on the OLSAT®-8 and beyond.
Grade: PreK - K
- Student Workbook includes over 200 multiple-choice questions that cover all Verbal and Nonverbal test tasks found on the official OLSAT®-8, Level A test
- Instructor Manual includes detailed administration instructions, full in-depth answer explanations, answer keys, and background information about the test
- Verbal Sections: Following Directions, Aural Reasoning, and Arithmetic Reasoning
- Nonverbal Sections: Picture & Figural Classifications, Picture & Figural Analogies, Picture & Figural Series, and Pattern Matrix
- Pages: 78 (Student), 90 (Instructor)
- Format: Spiral Bound
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
- ISBN: 978-1-939295-42-2
- Publisher: Arrington Publishing
- Published: September 2013
- What grade level is this product appropriate for?
The OLSAT®-8, Level A is for children who are enrolled in kindergarten when they are tested. In some school systems, such as New York City's, children who are enrolled in prekindergarten are also tested using an abridged version of the OLSAT®-8, Level A.
- Is this book like the real test?
The material in this book has been carefully designed to simulate the questions found on the OLSAT®-8. Because this is a study guide, it includes over three times as many questions as there are on the actual test.
- Is this product current for this school year?
The OLSAT®-8 is the most current edition of the OLSAT® test.